Copperpot
Keyboard Turner

Copperpot - Thief - Accepted

Post#1 » 23 Sep 2012, 22:56

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A:John / 34 / Melbourne

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A:Anytime I can get on. Mostly after 4pm, but lately, all day :D

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:No, saw you guys in WvW and sent a tell to Ashvar to see if there was any recruiting going on.

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A:Saw ya's all in WvW.

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A:I am applying to PvE and WvW. I will spend a great deal of time in the game either in WvW or farming materials for whatever.

1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A:Oh dear...Lets just say I've played them all...All the ones that need to be brought up. Been playing MMOs since 1997.

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:I can't wait to actually have a team in WvW! Oh yeah, my wife and I are a paired set. You get me, you get her too :P

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level
A:Copperpot / Thief / CHARR!!!!! / currently 23 (that will change quite fast.)

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A:I was in Resonance, but didn't want to be in an alliance that owned everything all the time...it really looses the fun when you go out to wvw, and you own it all allready :(

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A:No Achievements really. I'm rank 5 in sPvP...

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A: DAoC.

4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: Naw.

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:I hope to get a good guild that is friendly, willing to help people, doesn't just ignore people in chat if they ask a question, and takes all kinds into the fray with them (even if they don't know what they are doing.)

Ancalime
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Re: Copperpot - Thief

Post#2 » 23 Sep 2012, 23:02

Accepted for trial membership. Have your wife to put an app up and ill approve her too :)
GW2: Ancal- Sylvari Guardian
SWTOR: Calidus - Darkness Assassin
BF3: Ancal211
Rift: Ancal - Dwarf Warrior
Aion: Ancal - Asmodian Ranger
WAR: Gnacka - Choppa, Elthrai - DoK

Copperpot
Keyboard Turner

Re: Copperpot - Thief

Post#3 » 23 Sep 2012, 23:04

Will do! Thanks for the trial :D