Keyboard Turner

Pattay - Elementalist

Post#1 » 16 Sep 2012, 10:13

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A:
Patrick, 18, Brisbane.
1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A:
Tomorrow (Monday), I sit my last exam so I will basically be playing 24/7 for the next three weeks, and then I have my last four weeks of school in Year 12 so I'd only be playing 8-11 weeknights and all Friday night/Saturday and Sunday night... Then four months off of playing until Uni... I guess I'd have a lot of time on my hands then??
1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:
Nope.
1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A:
I played with you guys last night.
1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A:
Combination, but I am mostly a WvWer/PvPer... Never played GW1 so still learning about it but I think I learn pretty fast.
1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A:
WoW... Nilla till now save for the fact that I quit all MMO's for Year 12... Until day before yesterday hehe.
1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:
Hopefully be studying Comm/Law at UQ next year if any of your members study there.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level
A:
Pattay/Ele/Asura/I think I went from about 2-20 yesterday? Hopefully max through WvWing in next week or so.
2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A:
Heaps in WoW and atm I am in LBB... Although since I only started GW yesterday that hardly counts.

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)

A:
2.2k Arena in WoW and higher in RBG'S.
3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A:
RBG's in wow I ran HEAPS... Me and a Mate ran a guild for one season (maybe 9/10?) and played thousands of RBGS.
4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A:
Nah.

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:
Really like the concept of WvW, I like team sorta games like this with strategy and stuff. Havn't really felt as excited about an MMO since wow so think I will be playing heaps. As a student I think I'll have a lot of time to play? You guys would probably know better then me about how much time you have at Uni... Captain of my Rugby team for the last four years if that shows good leadership/teamwork or something??

Also I think I learn my class really quickly... I am the kinda player who spends hours reading/watching guides before I play hah.

Ancalime
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Re: Pattay - Elementalist

Post#2 » 16 Sep 2012, 11:06

Accepted for trial membership, welcome to Southern Cross.

Contact an officer in game for invite :)
GW2: Ancal- Sylvari Guardian
SWTOR: Calidus - Darkness Assassin
BF3: Ancal211
Rift: Ancal - Dwarf Warrior
Aion: Ancal - Asmodian Ranger
WAR: Gnacka - Choppa, Elthrai - DoK