Likeabawsss
Keyboard Turner

Likeabawsss-norn ranger

Post by Likeabawsss » 09 Sep 2012, 13:06

Please state your
1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A:James/15/Australia,Sydney

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A:Usually 7:30pm-10:30pm on weekdays and full time on weekends.

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:Ciphere

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A:Ciphere

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A:Well, im pretty much here to have fun raid and pvp and do some cool stuff with the guild:D
Also keeping our guild members happy:)
w
1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A: Aion, im in a guild called Altus run by my buddy Ciphere which introduced me to southern cross.

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:well i really like to talk to people and build up our reputation as a guild.I was born in Australia,vietnamee backround:P

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level
A:Likeabawsss/Ranger/Norn/10

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A:Altus

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A:Help take down forts and be that random guy shooting arrows in the corner:)

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A: I have been pvping alot lately in aion trying to get higher ranks.

4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: Just build our reputation up to a high point so everyone can be like ''OMG LOOK ITS SOUTHERN CROSS''
:P

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:I would make a valuable member because i would like to make duh friend with the the guild members, have a laugh and have my battle face on when raiding:).

Cheers,
James

Mooney
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Likeabawsss-norn ranger

Post by Mooney » 09 Sep 2012, 16:26

Accepted, message an officer for an invite

however, we will be looking to see if you are mature enough over the next 2 weeks, although we do not have a specific minumum age, 15 is probably quite young considering the things we discuss on vent / forums etc