Kreysus Crow - Human Engineer - Accepted

Post#1 » 28 Aug 2012, 19:53

Kreysus Crow - Engineer

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Warren / 33 / Melbourne

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: Generally evenings on weekdays due to work and weekends if free - I do have three kids so unfortunately I am not on a game 24-7

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: I have heard of the guild from WoW and LotrO and frequent the Whirlpool forums where I posted I was looking for a guild and Wokeye from Whirlpool suggesting applying.

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A: At the moment I am looking at leveling and having fun with a guild and learning a new game with others in hopes to eventually help with raiding and some PVP

1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A: Played WoW from launch for five years or so, then off and on up until recent. Have also played Lotro, DC Universe Online, COH, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic so am no stranger to MMO's. (Does Matrix online count too? I briefly played that also!)

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I briefly ran my own Guild on WoW so am aware of the importance or reliable, trustworthy and mature people required to help make things work.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level
A: At this stage only the one Kreysus Crow / Engineer / Human / 12

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A: Any guilds I have previously been apart of never really became well known or very notable.

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: I have never really concentrated on PvP prior to this game but wanting to improve on this

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A: I briefly played Warhammer Online so familiar with the concept but have not pursued it prior to this game.

4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: Nothing that springs to mind

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I enjoy playing with others from grouping to just hanging around and having a laugh with others. I try to be consistent played and backbone of any guild I am part of.

Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Kreysus Crow - Human Engineer

Post#2 » 28 Aug 2012, 22:26

Contact an officer for an invite