Post#1 » 24 Aug 2012, 00:27

eg - Ashvarsmells - Engineer

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Ben / 31 / Adelaide

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: Nights 7:30-10:30 (twice a week)

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: GW2 Server Guild List

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A: PvE, Social, WvWvW, and Dungeon Raids.

1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A: Played WoW a but a while back (before any expansions), but not really anything else unless you count the old MUDs.

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Friendly, helpful guy. Always wanting to learn and have fun.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race /Level
A: Primary character will be a Norn Warrior - Drezbin. Also thinking of a Norn Ranger.

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A: None, since the old MUDs.

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: None, not really where my focus will be.

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A: No.

4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: Not really. Recent games I have played mostly have been Diablo 2 & 3, looking for the MMO experience... Dabbled in a little Guild Wars about 8 years ago as a Healer.

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross?Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: Hoping to find Guild support and a social group to enjoy the game with. I believe I can offer support and assistance to new people who join the guild, and willing to share resources, etc with a guild.

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Drezbin - Norn Warrior

Post#2 » 24 Aug 2012, 17:13

Hello Drezbin, thank-you for applying to join Southern Cross, however at this time we are looking for a little more gaming activity from our members and recruits. If you are interested in joining a more casual/social play-style guild then perhaps you mite want to look at joining Aurora Australis, a very friendly and mature guild who we are allied with and will be playing alongside us on IoJ server.
Link to their website: http://auroraaustralis.guildlaunch.com/

(PS. if you have any questions or wish to discuss your app in further detail please feel free to pm me)
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"