Application - Bamington, Imperial Agent

Want to join Southern Cross SW:TOR Chapter? Post here.
BamFlux
Keyboard Turner

Application - Bamington, Imperial Agent

Post#1 » 31 Jan 2012, 15:32

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Chris, 23, Melbourne

1.2 Usual Playtimes: (this will help us gauge future raid/pvp times)
A: Evenings, 6:00 PM Onward

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: I played a lot with SC in Star Trek Online at launch, but my playtime dropped off around the same time the rest of the guild seemed to dissapear.

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: Again, joined up in Star Trek Online. I recieved an invite from MaverickNZ to join the SWTOR guild back before launch, but didn't have any plans to buy the game. Now that I'm going to be playing, I cant think of a better group to play with!

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in ToR as a whole.
A: Just looking for some people to enjoy levelling with. I really like doing dungeons/flashpoints and generally tend to level that way. As far as end game goes, no real plans one way or the other

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Advanced Class / Race / Level:
A: I'm going to be playing an Imperial Agent on Swiftsure. I've been playing on another server but when I remembered SC were in the game, I rerolled. Advanced Class I'm planning on is the healer class, can't remember the exact name (Not sniper, if that helps). Race is Chiss, level is one at the moment as I've only created him so far to reserve the name (Hoping to jump in and play him when I get home from work ;))

2.2 List your character(s) crafting professions:
A: Intending to go something class agnostic, probably Biochem and associated gathering.

2.3 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Nothing in SWTOR yet.

3. Other Stuff

3.1 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A: Nope.

3.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: Just looking for a fun group of people to experience the content with and chat the grind away :)

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Re: Application - Bamington, Imperial Agent

Post#2 » 31 Jan 2012, 18:17

BamFlux wrote:I played a lot with SC in Star Trek Online at launch, but my playtime dropped off around the same time the rest of the guild seemed to dissapear.

We had a ST:O chapter? o.O
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
SW:TOR
Rift

BamFlux
Keyboard Turner

Post#3 » 31 Jan 2012, 18:37

Unless the ST:O Southern Cross is not you guys? TBH the link I got from the old guild was a dead link so I googled the name and presumed this carried on..?

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » 31 Jan 2012, 18:43

BamFlux wrote:Unless the ST:O Southern Cross is not you guys? TBH the link I got from the old guild was a dead link so I googled the name and presumed this carried on..?

We haven't ever had an ST chapter, sorry.

We have been around for over 8 years now, so usually people think they can jump on the bandwagon and use our name.

However, I think you might be after a different guild :)

BamFlux
Keyboard Turner

Post#5 » 31 Jan 2012, 18:55

Well then, that answers that question. Not that I'm particularly fussed. I'm still keen if you guys are happy to take me :)

Thebigman
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#6 » 31 Jan 2012, 20:12

BamFlux,

Welcome to Southern Cross. Contact an officer in game.

We normally like to recruit people we know but ... What the hell? You are like a lost lamb taken off the path by a Taiwan fake Rolex version of Southern Cross and you ought to experience the real thing.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#7 » 31 Jan 2012, 20:58

Thebigman wrote:BamFlux,

Welcome to Southern Cross. Contact an officer in game.

We normally like to recruit people we know but ... What the hell? You are like a lost lamb taken off the path by a Taiwan fake Rolex version of Southern Cross and you ought to experience the real thing.

I dunno, some of them roollexs look hella good :D

BamFlux
Keyboard Turner

Post#8 » 01 Feb 2012, 01:35

Awesome :) Thanks guys, will try and bug someone in-game next chance I get!