Application - N'tchi **ACCEPTED**

Want to join Southern Cross SW:TOR Chapter? Post here.
N'tchi
Keyboard Turner

Application - N'tchi **ACCEPTED**

Post#1 » 15 Dec 2011, 23:52

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Antonio 38 Canberra

1.2 Usual Playtimes: (this will help us gauge future raid/pvp times)
A: usually Aussie time PM. I sleep late on weekends

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: Seen members in various MMO's

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in ToR as a whole.
A: Combination of PvP and Socialize. I am hoping to spend time with mates in a guild that share the same interest. I find PvP a challenge although I am not an expert at it.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Advanced Class / Race / Level:
A: N'tchi / Sith Warrior / Sith / 7
A: Lara / Imperial Agent / Human / 10

2.2 List your character(s) crafting professions:
A: None at this point

2.3 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: STO - United Federation of Planets - left them due to too much internal discord and too anal about everything. I also didn't have anyone to play with -they mostly operated on a different timezone. I still have a lifetime access but no guild. I usually find myself lost in space over there at the moment.
A: Lotro - Aurora Australis - I am still a member of their forum but not the guild. I got booted when I was inactive (blame Rift). I didn't re-apply as they let me go without a final notice. I figured they didn't really care if I was a member or not. I still have an active sub in Lotro but i haven't been there in a while. I intend to stop the sub.
A: Rift - Downunder/Dawn of Night (guildname change due to server relocation) - I am still an active member over there. They didn't seem to commit to forming a guild in SWtor.
A: Pirates of the Burning Sea - St George Squadron of the White - I am also a member still but I don't play this as often as I did. I no longer have a sub but its Free to play. I always liked this period in history.

I was active in Rift but now that SWtor is out I am committed to spend time here because I have been waiting for this game for a long time and because I'm a big fan of SW. I told myself that SWtor would be the last game I buy so in the end if this game remains active, I expect to find myself spending my time in SWtor exclusively.

3. Other Stuff

3.1 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A: No

3.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I am a casual gamer and would be just as happy exploring as I would raiding. I like to help out guildmates with quests and instances. I enjoy sharing missions with guildmates. I sometimes become inactive because of real life issues or in some occassions become busy with work. In some occassions I might spend time on other games just to take a break.

WasteGate
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Application - N'tchi **ACCEPTED**

Post#2 » 16 Dec 2011, 09:23

Welcome to Southern Cross Antonio, spoke with you last night and happy to have you onboard.

You will be in recruit status for a few weeks then the officers will promote you to member.

Think you will find we are a pretty relaxed bunch of players. 8)

Wastey :D
Join the Southern Cross Steam group or find us on Facebook

<SWG 2003-2009> <EQ2 2005-2006> <WoW 2005-2015>
<LotRO 2007-2009> <AoC 2008-2009> <WAR 2008-2010>
<World of Tanks 2011-
premium> <SW:ToR 2011-active>
<TESO 2014-2014>