- Lag felt a lot less than beta (tho i did die once to my pc freezing/pausing which was pretty consistant throughout the last 2hrs of my play )
- I find Monk a lot of fun, combat feels fast and responsive, I think the skill unlocks lvl 1-15 are much better variety than they were in the beta i played in feb/marchish.
- All the extra lore books etc helped flesh out the beta content much more nicely, I also had a really nice den of the fallen spawn.
- Opinion on areas past the beta content varies, but the difficulty level felt much better almost immediately into the new zones, combat was fun.
- Once combat wasnt a cake walk followers seemed to work nicely
- sfa Diablo atmosphere/feel to the story during gameplay imo
- I could be wrong but there didn't seem to be many music tracks for act 1, same 2 songs seemed to prominently repeat
- The story telling. No need to go into a rant, but some bits are super weak. A lot of people complained about SC2 story, I wasn't one of them... so yeah.
- low level itemization is dull as
- nightmarish boss modifier is about as cool as it sounded
So overall: Act 1 gameplay exceeded expectations, atmosphere/story... met expectations but i was hoping it would be a lot better. End of Act cinematic shiny as hell tho.