Expert level dungons

For members and non-members to discuss all things Rift
stumbuck
Blademaster
Blademaster

Expert level dungons

Post#1 » 09 Mar 2011, 17:41

Hey all,

Just thought I would share with you this info. All of the instances in the game so far have been aoe tanking and aoe down the mobs just pure dps and way to easy.

So by the time I got to 50 I thought CC and AP would be MUCH harder as they are suposed to be the stepping stones to expert level. Unfortuantly this is not the case these are also aoe smash n grab, however there is a little strat required for some of the bosses other wise you will wipe. But all the mobs are far to easy.

So onto last nite I went to ROTF expert level and boy was is a suprise, well for me any way. We were wiping on trash mobs and we only managed to down the first boss.

How embarasing, this was for a few reasons. Firstly you actually need to CC mobs you can't aoe and smash them all and secondly you will need to plan out what classes you will take.

Now I did read a post that ROTF was suposed to be one of the eaiser experts, but upon speaking to a few people who have done quite a few this is NOT the case. LH is apparently the easeist.

I'm posting this so that when you start to try experts you are selective on who you take and how you do it the problem with the other dungons being so easy is that there are many out there who have no idea about CC breaking CC and skill rotations to maximise thier dps.

So be prepared for a huge step up in dificulty and make sure you chhange your soul tree respectivly.

Hope you find this interesting/helpful

Stum

Froste
Blowjob plz
Blowjob plz

Re: Expert level dungons

Post#2 » 10 Mar 2011, 19:00

./edit er nm, stum already posted this shit :oops:

MuzzDaFuzz
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post#3 » 14 Mar 2011, 10:16

stumbuck wrote:Hey all,

there are many out there who have no idea about CC breaking CC and skill rotations to maximise thier dps.

thats why playing with scrubs is bad

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#4 » 14 Mar 2011, 11:00

CC is for bads though! it just slows down farming the lewtz!
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth