I wrote:Hi Trion World Game Support,
I tried to update the ticket via the in-game option however this seemed to not work.
The issue regarding the random BoE blue boots is resolved, I'm now level 30 and probably wont miss the item.
However I do have another question/issue I hope you can answer/address for me.
Most of my friends seem to have rolled on Briarcliff, originally I was also going to roll on Briarcliff, however with the original server queues I found it impossible to play and started on Dayblind... what I would like is for someway to transfer the time/effort spent on Dayblind to the Briarcliff server (character transfer?) so that I can continue playing with my friends.
If this is at all possible I would be forever grateful, if it is not currently possible can you let me know if there will be plans in future to allow this or if I should just abandon my Dayblind character and start again?
Trion Game Support wrote:Hello!
Thank you for contacting us regarding Rift.
Currently we do not offer Character or Guild Transfers to new servers. We do apologise for this inconvenience. If you would like to see this changed we would greatly appreciate it if you would submit feedback.
To submit feedback:
1. Type /cs and press enter or click on the ? icon located in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Feedback/Bugs tab at the bottom of the dialog box which opens up.
3. Select the category which most closely relates to the issue or feedback you have.
4. Write a detailed description in the appropriate boxes (for bugs, only the "Found a Bug?" box is needed).
5. Left-click the [SEND] button when you are finished.
If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Rift. Your reference number for this question is 110226-000113
Trion Worlds Inc.