Leaked Alpha Patch notes for Game Launch... I think...

For members and non-members to discuss all things Rift
Leo Armstrong
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Leaked Alpha Patch notes for Game Launch... I think...

Post#1 » 22 Feb 2011, 11:20

Leo Armstrong
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Leaked Alpha Patch notes for Game Launch... I think...

Post#2 » 22 Feb 2011, 11:33

Hmmm date says Feb 19th These notes may be pre open beta though options like "sell all trash items at once" I didnt notice in the open beta. So I'm not sure.

stumbuck
Blademaster
Blademaster

Post#3 » 22 Feb 2011, 11:37

I think this could be the real deal. I reported 2 bugs in the warr / pally skill descriptions which I thought in fact were the skills not working as described. They were in regards to the retaliation the other shield bash NOT adding the skill point like it said it would in the description. However reading through that "leaked" list I found this

PALADIN
* Retaliation/Reactive abilities no longer list Attack Point gain in their tooltips, to match the change several builds back that removed gain of attack points from these abilities.

Up until 10pm aest last night the description said it should be adding the attack points but it was not.

Now it seems that they have reworded it so its working as intended.

Tilania
The Patient
The Patient

Post#4 » 22 Feb 2011, 12:05

ELEMENTALIST
* Tempest: Moved to a tier 6 branch ability and reduced to take up to 3 soul points

This is a massive change for this class, as tempest basically gives you 50% additional crit damage, at quite an early stage. With the low mage damage this kind of made up for at least some of the burst damage

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#5 » 22 Feb 2011, 12:40

no comments :O
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

shaddowofadream
The Patient
The Patient

Post#6 » 22 Feb 2011, 12:55

mmm some of the patch notes sound pretty good, guild perks sound quite exciting, but we will need to get everyone onto the guild quests ASAP ...

I'm not sure what most of the changes mean, but I noticed there was very little for blademaster (melee combat rogue) so should be okay for me...

Just wondering if it's worth going "huntard" spec to level then switching once I get going... I really do like the playstyle of the blademaster though....

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#7 » 22 Feb 2011, 14:57

Secro wrote:no comments :O

Giggle im good, its not me who is a naughty NDA breaker :P

Reiyhn
Grunt

Post#8 » 23 Feb 2011, 18:31

Damn, didnt see any additional ATi/Crossfire support...Bad FPS for me is on the way unfortunately =(