Server issue

For members and non-members to discuss all things Rift
stumbuck
Blademaster
Blademaster

Server issue

Post by stumbuck » 21 Feb 2011, 10:39

Hi Im not sure how many of you follow RIFT on facebook "like" status. But I have heard a rumor that all of the current servers from the beta are going to be deleted and renamed. I put this question forward to ZANN the spokesman from Rift and this was the response.

RIFT Just so everyone knows; We are working on the live server list. It will be posted as soon as we are certain that it is accurate. Also, players in the EU *will* be able to access head-start at the same time US players will, theirs will run until March 4th. ^Zann

So this in theory could mean that "Briarcliff" could be non existent upon release. I intend to start playing rift as soon as the servers become available on Friday morning (yes I'm a nerd, I know I'm not the only one here) lol.

So just in case the new list is not finalized by the head start perhaps we should have a back up plan on which server to take???

perhaps a theory of the first PvP server to begin with a certain letter (S for SC or A for Aust or O for oceanic) or some other grand scheme that our lord and master secro may devise :)

Or I could be wasting ever ones time and Briarcliff will exist. But no harm in being prepared is there?

Thanks Pat

Forath
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Server issue

Post by Forath » 21 Feb 2011, 10:56

SC will go where the oceanic community decides to setup shop.

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Server issue

Post by Secro » 21 Feb 2011, 11:26

Forath wrote:SC will go where the oceanic community decides to setup shop.
Quoted for Truth!

Let's just hang tight, everyone should keep an eye on this forum, and we'll see (and I'll put my vote in when I'm able) on what server we go to with the rest of the oceanic community.
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro