SC2 friends?

Forum for StarCraft II discussions and strategies

Moderators: Kashak, Secro

Xerosin
The Patient
The Patient

SC2 friends?

Post#1 » 29 Jul 2010, 15:56

So i take it you can't have a friends list in SC2 thats not RealID.

So if you are not on my friends list can we find each other to create custom games or how would we go about doing that without adding everyone as a realid friend?

btw i haven't played the ladders yet cos i'm bad :> just been practising with custom games and a few mates vs each other and the AI. so if there is a way to inv ppl through the ladders etc i haven't been in there to find out.
WoW: Kirosan - 85 Mage | Reiiku - 80 Priest | Sensha - 85 Warrior | Risaka - 85 Shaman
SC2: Xerosin#530
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     "Help me, I broke apart my insides"

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SC2 friends?

Post#2 » 29 Jul 2010, 16:34

click add friend

click add character friend

type in name
type in code

That is the non - realid way of doing it.
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Xerosin
The Patient
The Patient

Post#3 » 29 Jul 2010, 16:42

ty didnt realise you could add friends non-realid, i had a quick look last night but it only let me use email addresses to add realid friends, i'll have another look tonight.
WoW: Kirosan - 85 Mage | Reiiku - 80 Priest | Sensha - 85 Warrior | Risaka - 85 Shaman
SC2: Xerosin#530
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     "Help me, I broke apart my insides"

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » 29 Jul 2010, 17:51

Yeah need to click another button to get into the non - real ID way .... it's a bit confusing the new B.net TBH
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro