Please state your
1. First Name:
4. Usual Playtimes:
At present, 6-9:45pm. Subject to having longer stretches in ... I'd say about a week or two.
6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
I had an old character on a shared account early in Mirkwood, and since then I made a decent stint in WoW during Wrath of the Lich King, before it kind of... imploded.
About Your Characters
68, steadily gaining about a level a day.
4. What trade skills does your character have?
Explorer. Tailoring currently lagging behind but I plan on getting it up to speed when I hit 85.
Arancione, level 5 hobbit burglar still in the tutorial. When I hit 85, she'll give me something to do, I guess.
5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
1. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
I feel that I can contribute as a hard worker willing to socialise and also help out with crafting, instances, maybe even raids at some later date. Primarily, though, I'm a casual, social player.