1. First Name:
A:Luke

2. Age:
A:34

3. Location:
A:Adelaide

4. Usual Playtimes:
A:After 5pm week nights

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:Played Aion with Fitz and Hyperactive a very long time ago

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:Have played Lotro on and off, but have decided to make this my MMO of choice. Have played many many other MMO's in the past (WoW, Rift, AoC, Aion, Warhammer, SWTOR, Vanguard, GW2.... just to name a few). Am an old school Lotro player, but am rerolling a new toon and reliving the glory. Have a 55 Hunter that I was playing back in Vanilla, but am using him as a crafter for now. Have just purchased a reccuring year VIP sub on my old account and am with Lotro for the long haul.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:Thalgili

2. Class:
A:Guardian

3. Level:
A:21 atm, but leveling rapidly

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A:Armourer - Prospecting, Tailor, Metalsmith

3. Alt(s):
A:Arrigus - level 55

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:Aurora Australis. I was with them originally, but have rerolled and am looking for a fresh start in all aspects. Did not leave them on bad terms in any way, just went and played other MMO's

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:Friendly people and a like-minded community who is there to help each other and progress through the game thouroughly.

dakiean
Epic!
Epic!

Re: Thalgili Application

Post#2 » 21 Jan 2013, 15:37

Sorry it seems LOTRO Southern cross chapter no longer use these forums.

Please direct your attention to these ones.

Http://scross.guildlaunch.com/
[Dakiean] - [Aeragon] - [Vaeln] - [Murder]
___________________________________________________________________________________________