Please state your

1. First Name:
A:Tom

2. Age:
A:32

3. Location:
A:Edinburgh, Scotland

4. Usual Playtimes:
A:5pm onwards Monday, Wednesday and weekends. 5pm - 8pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:Done some groups with SC members in the past but names escape me at the minute sorry!

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Brisvegas born and bred but been living in Europe for 5 years. Have raided in WoW and DDO in the past, but I've been solely on LOTRO the past 18 months and keeping it pretty casual.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Talnath

2. Class:
A: Captain

3. Level:
A: 51

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Explorer: Tailor, Forester & Prospector (Master in all)

3. Alt(s):
A: Fiurio 44 RK & Wimrandir 41 Champ

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Refugium. Kin started by my old WoW guildies on launch but pretty much defunct these days.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: Mostly looking for some friendly folk to fellow with and have a bit of good banter. Wouldn't mind seeing some end game eventually but like I said, I'm keeping it casual at present. Play LOTRO exclusively these days mostly due to the friendly community the game has... which I guess sums up my philosophy as an MMO gamer.

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: Talnath 51 Captain

Post#2 » 04 Apr 2011, 11:30

G'day Talnath -- I should be online sometime tonight if you're still up for an invite!
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot