1. First Name:
A: David

2. Age:
A: 29

3. Location:
A: Sydney

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: Most evenings and weekends

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No, Recently grouped with some in Fornost... though their names escape me, my apologies guys!

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: MMO addict, gaming in general, decided to give LOTRO a go after FFXIV failed.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Vasudanor

2. Class:
A: Guardian

3. Level:
A: 40

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Explorer, almost master in each (tailor, prospector and forrester)

3. Alt(s):
A: None

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: BOD (WAR) Immortal Guard (FFXIV) Still part of IG, a very small LOTRO following still remains but not on this server and unguilded.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I've soloed as far as i can and finding fellowship quests more common... not having much luck getting stuff done with GLFF/LFF and hoping will offer the regular groups and instance runs that I crave in MMO's, I've been seeking a active Oceanic guild for a while, but unsure what ones were active, after grouping with some members recently it would seem you are, hoping to find a little more action in my timezone I believe I'm a pretty good tank, follow instructions and always open to advice.