Please state your

1. First Name:
A: Will

2. Age:
A: 38

3. Location:
A: Sydney, Austrlia

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: I work a 24/7 Rotating roster so pretty much I play and 24/7 roatating roster :)

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: Not that I can remember

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:
Belladanel - Minstrel - 49 - Master Tailor Tailor
Bellissa - Warden - 40 - Almost Master Weaponsmith

Not really sure which is my main yet. I've recently been re-acquanted with the warden I remember how much I like wacking things.

3. Alt(s):
A:
Varuca - Hunter - 38 - Almost Master Wood Worker
Deserebell - Rune Keeper - 35 - Almost Master Jewler
Jezibell - Burglar - 34 - Almost Master Metalsmith

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:
This one About 18 Months ago, left lotro in search of shiny wings and pretty things *blush* Aion.
Southern Star my current guild, I'm considering leaving bacause I tired of talking to myself in kin chat.
Casual Order - My first guild which at the time I left was on the verg of collapsing.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
Um well I guess I remember Southern Cross as being a friendly, chatty and active guild. I hope it still is. I'm still low, I know but I'm always willing to help out with what ever I can and as you can see I really like crafting.

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: Application: Returning Member Belldanel (aka Desere) 49 Mini

Post#2 » 23 Dec 2010, 19:10

Feel free to send me a message on Meldariel, Valaena or Ohtarwen, Des.. Nice to have you back. :)
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Desere
Blademaster
Blademaster

Re: Application: Returning Member Belldanel (aka Desere) 49 Mini

Post#3 » 29 Dec 2010, 20:46

Cool, thanks I'll shoot you a tell once I get home... Away for the hols and on and off a weird times...

I feel like home already.