Hi Guys, i'm hoping the Southern Cross is still going in Lotro because i want to play with fellow kiwis and even aussies
Please state your
1. First Name:
A: Christchurch (NZ)
4. Usual Playtimes:
A: 6pm onwards weekdays and weekends.
6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I've been playing for about 14 months. This is my first and only MMO, i'm fairly casual but i'm keen to learn and i would like to help others.
About Your Characters
A: Drakker Deepwater
4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Lhonro - 37 Burg
Ruavin - 33 Hunter
Arnkyn - 25 Guardian
5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: The mirror (very few people online and none around same lvl). Lions Pride, my alt Ruavin is in this Kin seems ok so i might leave my alt in that kin for a bit but i'd like to get into SC for at least my main Drakker.
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: Enjoyment and Experience. Willing to help other members as I know that I need help at times as well.