ACCEPTED: Ferestel 39 Hunter & Thaolan 60 Guardian

Post by Ferestel » 11 May 2010, 10:30

Name - Ben
Age - 23
Location - Darwin NT, soon to be relocating to Sunshine Coast QLD
Playtime - Monday to Friday i am normally on from 5 pm until 10pm - midnight
Weekends - Online from 8am - midday then from 7pm - late

SC Affiliation - I do not know of anyone in Southern Cross

Useful information - I have been on lotro since Beta testing. Until recently i have played on the Arkenstone server, but due to the small contingent of Aussies and the recent disbanding of my former kin on that server i have found it increasingly difficult to find teams interested in either the epic stories or the instances that i need. I knew that Elendilmir was the unofficial Oceanic server so i made Ferestel and have requested a server transfer for Thaolan. On Arkenstone i have Stoopi 65 minstrel and Eoryk 60 Warden and if this move proves to be successful i will transfer those characters over as well. I am an experienced raider having tanked the Balrog during the days of the Rift i was also including in the teams that were set the task of working out the strategies for many of my kins early Moria radiance runs. I also love my pvp and show no mercy if i see anyone in the moors, kin or no, while hunting on my BA. (I prefer creep side)

Character's
Main name - Ferestel
level - 39
Class - Hunter
Craft - Explorer

Alt name - Thaolan
level - 60
Class - Guardian
Craft - Armour smith

Alt name - Ghashluk
level - 65 (rank 4)
Class - Black Arrow
Craft - dead freeps

Previous guilds - ANZAC (disbanded by leadership)
Alliance of Hope (reformation of ANZAC with new leadership)

After ANZAC was disbanded the senior kin members started AoH with hopes of regaining ANZAC glory days. Not all ANZAC members joined AoH so the playing stocks were very much diminished and unfortunately that has caused many canceled raids and instances due to lack of numbers.

Why choose SC - With SC I am hoping to find a kin that has a larger community of friendly kin oriented people that will allow me to complete a lot more end game as well as provide the help i need for earlier instances. I can provide raid experience and will gladly organize and lead runs if required. My services as a tailor and metalsmith, and finally I can offer my knowledge base which for those who need an online lotro guide i will gladly assist.

Look forward to joining, regards Ben

Ferestel
Keyboard Turner

Re: Ferestel 39 Hunter & Thaolan 60 Guardian

Post by Ferestel » 15 May 2010, 16:58

I posted this 5 days and i have been online everyday since, does no one check these posts?

I know this might sounds pushy for me to join but i am at the stage in the game where teams are getting to be important so i would love to join and get some kin support happening. Many thanks for your time.

Regards Ben

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Fitz » 16 May 2010, 05:29

Hey mate, id recommend sending some tells ingame. The forums have a habit of going through quiet periods, although theres usually 10+ players online most hours of the day.

I'd get you hooked up, but I'm currently wandering Greece on my honeymoon :)

Cheers,

Fitz

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post by nitrofenix » 16 May 2010, 19:51

G'day Ben -- apologies for not seeing this sooner. Doing full-time work, part-time study and changing jobs recently doesn't leave me with very much time.. :(

I'll be online under Ohtarwen at about 10pm tomorrow night (17/5) if you're around for a chat. Will add your char names to friends list and try and catch you online.
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Ferestel
Keyboard Turner

Post by Ferestel » 16 May 2010, 20:14

no worries, i added Ohtarwen to my friends list also, i will be online as Ferestel.
See you tomorrow :D

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post by nitrofenix » 17 May 2010, 21:59

Blah, maintenance!

Let's make it 8pm Tuesday (18/5) instead.. ;)
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Forath
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post by Forath » 17 May 2010, 22:58

I hear Gillror is keen to come back.....

Ferestel
Keyboard Turner

Post by Ferestel » 18 May 2010, 00:16

8pm Tuesday works for me, see you then
:D