Please state your

1. First Name:
A: Shane

2. Age:
A: 39

3. Location:
A: Brisbane

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: Later evening, 10pm + and some weekends.

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I've been a sparodic player over the past 18 months. I really got into the game just before MoM came out.. After MoM's launch, I found it extremely difficult to find groups to finish the Epics in Book 1 and I quit in frustration and moved over to D&DO. Played that for six months but it really was just repeating the same quests ad nauseum and really didn't have the same feel as the pen and paper game that I still enjoy so much. Came back to LotRO and made it to Moria rather quickly and have really enjoyed the game over the past few months. Have usually been a solo player as I only played for an hour or so at a go due to the nagging missus. Now that I've got her under control (only marginally), I play for longer stretches now. I put out a request for an Aussie guild and got tells from Southern Star and Southern Cross. After numerous tells to each Kin, I asked for an invite to SC and got one.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Miraween

2. Class:
A: Hunter

3. Level:
A: 63

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Tailor/Forester/Prospector

3. Alt(s):
A: Cyndari - 6 - Minstrel

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Alliance of Eriador, a smallish lvl 10 Kin made up mostly of alts of 3-4 core members. Many members haven't been online in 200+ days. Was a great kin for sharing crafting resources. I had been the only member online in 10 days so decided to quit and join SC.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: Enjoyment and Experience. Willing to help other members as I know that I need help at times as well.