1. First Name:
A: Mat

2. Age:
A: 28

3. Location:
A: Melbourne

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: After 5pm Monday-Friday, anytime on the weekend

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No I don't, not yet anyway! :-)

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I signed up for the 10 day trial a few weeks back, absolutely love the game, so I have moved to a full account. I have since been reading posts in the Lord of the Rings Online thread on Whirlpool where I noticed this kinship was mentioned, you all seem pretty laid back which is the kind of place I am looking for.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Arcisa

2. Class:
A: Rune-Keeper

3. Level:
A: 38

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Explorer (Tailor, Forester, Prospector)

3. Alt(s):
A: None (yet)

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: I am currently in The First Age kinship, I got thrown a random invite to this kinship when I asked something in the /advice channel. Nothing against The First Age, but they are not all based in Aus, and so the kin can get pretty quiet at times, I would rather hang out with a larger, more local kinship :-) When I was first invited they said I am welcome to jump ship if the time comes.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:Hoping to get a group of friends that play regularly that I can hang out with around the same times that I play, also hoping to find some nice kinnies to help me complete some of the Fellowship quests in the game (I am a bit of a completionist :-P) I think my value as a member would be due to my consistency, I am online very regularly, I plan to level to 65 and gear my character up so that I can heal/dps in any of the end game content that the kinship runs. I have a microphone, I can use Ventrillo or the in game voice chat client, and I listen and respond to instructions very well.

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: Arcisa - 38 - Rune-Keeper

Post#2 » 10 Mar 2010, 09:16

G'day Arcisa, thanks for the app.

We'll have someone online to invite you to kin tonight. :D
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Arcisa
Keyboard Turner

Post#3 » 10 Mar 2010, 14:50

Thanks!! How many people do you have online at anyone time on average? I was on yesterday afternoon and only saw 1 person from Southern Cross in /who :(

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post#4 » 11 Mar 2010, 11:43

Depends on the day/night, sometimes it's as low as 4, other times as high as 20.

People using /anon don't show up in /who results either (of which I am guilty of using pretty much all the time). :mrgreen:
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#5 » 11 Mar 2010, 16:44

nitrofenix wrote:Depends on the day/night, sometimes it's as low as 4, other times as high as 20.

People using /anon don't show up in /who results either (of which I am guilty of using pretty much all the time). :mrgreen:

He's lying, Oht just has no friends. He's the only one online in SC.

/trollout ;)