1. First Name:
A: Ron

2. Age:
A: 30

3. Location:
A: Japan

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: 5:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +9 hours

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I've played many MMOs starting from Everquest back in 2002, Everquest 2, Vanguard, Age of Conan, City of Heroes/Villains, WAR and Star Wars Galaxies along with a brief time in Lineage 2, WoW, and UO. I also love to PvP.

By the way I might change my class to a more needed class, if so I'll update you guys on my name, etc. Also I'm in the US Navy so I might be away at random times, if so I'll let you guys know.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Driggins

2. Class:
A: Minstrel

3. Level:
A: 9 almost level 10

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: None at the moment.

3. Alt(s):
A: Too new to have any :mrgreen:

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: None

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:What I hope to get out of the guild is a group of people that I can experience the game with, people who I can learn from and laugh with. As a player that only been playing for 4 days I've got a lot to learn!

What makes me a valuable member is that I'm a dependable person who is always up for anything and will do anything to help out the guild.

LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Re: Application

Post by Benidict » 04 Sep 2009, 19:48

Accepted. 2 weeks probation ends 19-September.
Benidict L59 Hobbit Burglar Ashwyne L65 Human Minstrel Ashwald L27 Human Guardian Benuil L60 Elf Runekeeper
Benidict L37 Demonologist Ashwyne L54 Barbarian All Retired
Ashwyne L60 NElf Hunter Reeves L60 Human Priest Valorial L60 NElf Druid All Retired