1. First Name:
A:Belaren aka Brad

2. Age:
A:21

3. Location:
A: Perth, AUS

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: All over the place mainly 6/7pm onwards

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: nope

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:i am a 21 year old tafe lecturer in perth WA. i also attend uni and been playing lotro for years on the EU server. im a fun bloke who loves laughing (usually at my own crappy jokes) and very talkative! im a mature and very easygoing person.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:Belaren

2. Class:
A:Loremaster

3. Level:
A:aprox mid 20 as of writing (going up and up!)

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: scholar but will be focusing on crafting once i have gotten 60

3. Alt(s):
A: none on US servers.
previous characters.
60 hunter - fully traited and kitted was main since beta.
60 minstrel - as above took over as my main about a year ago.
60 captain - was my alt alt raid char or emergency backup char
60 champion - the meat grinder levelled this bad boy up super fast (easymode champs haha)

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: currently in legion of the south. good kinship but not many higher levels for further development. was in another random yank kin but left pretty fast.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:been playing the game since launch. was in alpha phase 3 and had a hunter. loved the guy to bits so when the game was released i rolled one. when lotro launched i was playing age of empires 2 with lots of european people and i worked evenings so i rolled on the EU servers. this was great i enjoyed the game lots for years. at one point i created my own kinship on the main english speaking server snowbourn. the forsaken as we were called was one if the largest kinships and most active on the server. due to my new job and starting uni i was unable to play the same hours (raiding 2-6am ouch!) and had to step down. i stopped playing lotro just before book 7 went live. i was annoyed at the game and the direction it had taken (exploits so common pugs could do them, easymode for everything and other annoyances) but i played again the other day and got the bug. Unable to live with the timezones i decided to roll on the US servers. Im starting fresh. During my time on the EU servers i had 4 level 60’s(plus assorted alts) my first char being a hunter, my main minstrel, a champion and captain. Basically ive done everything in game a million times and will level quite quickly. Ive chosento roll a LM as i have not played one b4 and would like to try him out( as i know the game he will be grinding traits and pages etc as she levels so when she hits 60 shes good to go). I will possibly level up a minstrel next as i love em but will decide on that later. I enjoy endgame content and will be a raider im sure :)

Dent
Blademaster
Blademaster

Re: Application - Belaren

Post#2 » 17 Jul 2009, 05:28

Hey I dont know about letting anyone called Brad into the kin, what with it being the same first name as.... Brad McQuaid. We all know how he turned out!

Haha, dont mind me, im not even an officer. :lol:
Dentina - 60 Captain
Alts - Dentinna, Loremaster
Timezone: NZ (2hrs later than Sydney)

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: Application - Belaren

Post#3 » 17 Jul 2009, 09:51

lol Dent

Thanks for putting in an app -- an officer will be in contact with you in-game shortly! :mrgreen:
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

belaren
Keyboard Turner

Re: Belaren - 20ish - Loremaster

Post#4 » 17 Jul 2009, 19:50

:) cant wait!

belaren
Keyboard Turner

Post#5 » 18 Jul 2009, 05:31

hey guys sorry if you havent seen me about. im having a few issues with my computer over the last week or so (so infuriating!) been playing on the laptop so still about :)

feel free to leave a few names here i can add to my friends list or just keep an eye out for me! :D

Benidict
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#6 » 18 Jul 2009, 07:53

Hi Mate,

Keep an eye out for Valaena, Ashwyne, Benuil, Euphoria or Ohtarwen
Benidict L59 Hobbit Burglar Ashwyne L65 Human Minstrel Ashwald L27 Human Guardian Benuil L60 Elf Runekeeper
Benidict L37 Demonologist Ashwyne L54 Barbarian All Retired
Ashwyne L60 NElf Hunter Reeves L60 Human Priest Valorial L60 NElf Druid All Retired

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post#7 » 19 Jul 2009, 11:42

Spoke to Belaren in-game, recruited him for a two week trial.

Assuming all goes well, you'll be made a full member on the 1st August.

Welcome to SC! :mrgreen:
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot