Please state your
1. First Name:
4. Usual Playtimes:
A:Most evenings, from around 6pm to 10pm
6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Ahh, I'm pretty casual, normally happy to do whatever. I'm pretty much always keen to run group missions or just be in group grinding sessions for xp or whatever.
About Your Characters
4. What trade skills does your character have?
5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: I was in Affliction, left it to join a friend in a guild I can't remember the name of. He hasn't been online in a few weeks and the kin was very small so I joined Knights of Valinor. They are all great but they are all also in the US so it's rare that someone is on when I am. What I really want is to be in a Kin that has people on in my timezone. Would be nice to have peeps to talk with and also to have people to run around with from time to time.
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I'm hoping to find a kin that has a reasonable amount of people in it, more specifically I want to be in a Kin that has people on when I am. I'm into a Kin that likes to help everyone, I've played other MMO's so I've been at the top of the ladder, even then I still enjoyed helping out anyone who was newer or lower level. I'm looking for a Kin that has a proper sense of Kinship.
Post here to apply to join the Southern Cross LOTRO Chapter
Moderator: LOTRO Officers
2 posts • Page 1 of 1