Withdrawn - Eldehell 60 hunter

Post here to apply to join the Southern Cross LOTRO Chapter

Moderator: LOTRO Officers

sparky78
Keyboard Turner

Withdrawn - Eldehell 60 hunter

Post by sparky78 » 23 May 2009, 15:01

30yrs old, married no kids, retired. Been playing online games over a decade last being ww2online & prior to that EQ2.

1. First Name:

A: Marius

[b]2. Age: ]

A: 30

[b]3. Location:

A: Sydney

[b]4. Usual Playtimes:

A: varies but usually mid afteroon till late

[b]6. Do you know anyone in SC?

A: No but an ex member recommended your kin saying he may also soon return.

[b]7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)

A:

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:Eldehell

2. Class:
A:Hunter

3. Level:
A:60

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Expert woodworker

3. Alt(s):
A: Sarmain - 35 guard, Gamdalf 31 LM, Archybald 30 Minstrel, Strader 23 Warden, Theodreln 21 Captain, Shaolyn 18 Burglar

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?

A: Rangers of Mirkwood which was basically a small group of friends coming over from ww2online - we decided to merge with Council of Nenya which for me personally didnt work out. Small kin with a couple really good helpful guys in there but for the most part are a very tightly knit clique group. Gave them a try for a month (only playing game going on 4) after which having not run a single instance with them in that time yet seeing them grouped together on a regular basis decided it was time to move on.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?

A: Friends to play/talk/team with on a regular basis, help & be helped in turn. Ive no qualms about breaking out my hunter & jumping people to where they need to go or running them through an instance, even doing some power levelling - got a friend from 42.5-45 in a single day clearing all of Eregion for eg (except school/library) In return id hope to be invited on the "occasional" Moria run or two every couple wks etc. Been a lvl 60 hunter for quite a while now & still in search of my first radiance piece :)

Benidict
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Re: 60 hunter app

Post by Benidict » 25 May 2009, 09:31

Hi Marius,

An officer will get in contact with you in game for a chat.
Benidict L59 Hobbit Burglar Ashwyne L65 Human Minstrel Ashwald L27 Human Guardian Benuil L60 Elf Runekeeper
Benidict L37 Demonologist Ashwyne L54 Barbarian All Retired
Ashwyne L60 NElf Hunter Reeves L60 Human Priest Valorial L60 NElf Druid All Retired

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Eldehell 60 hunter

Post by Fitz » 25 May 2009, 13:05

With alts like that, I demand he be shot on sight.

Lots of love,

LegooolusssXXX