1. First Name:
A:Alison

2. Age:
A:32

3. Location:
A:Melbourne, Australia

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: evenings

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:nope. been helped out by a few members .. their names escape me at the mement ...

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Loooking for a mature, helpful kinship to help me explore more of the game. Hoping to join with my partner (in real life!) Blain/Ardimas/Khorvas/Penduil. Ha! He plays a bit more than I do! I'm a regular/casual player. I enjoy running about as a hobbit ... I often team up with my hubby and we run around together. Personally I enjoy the adventure as well as the social aspect of the game. And of course the story:)

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:Correa (after the Aussie flower)

2. Class:
A:Hunter

3. Level:
A:29

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A:woodworker

3. Alt(s):
A:none

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:none. I have just started playing LOTR. Honestly wanted to find a helpful and mature kinship that stood out because of member's deeds. I have had positive interactions with SC members (have been helped out & had intersting chats). It seems like a great kinship:)

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: Friendship, learning about game, offering help, fun... Me? I'm helpful, friendly .. good sense of humour:)

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Correa - Hunter - 29

Post#2 » 18 May 2009, 23:01

Correa seems like a friendly lil hobbit in the few minutes I gave her a hand in North Downs. Tick from me :)

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post#3 » 18 May 2009, 23:21

Fitz wrote:Correa seems like a friendly lil hobbit in the few minutes I gave her a hand in North Downs. Tick from me :)
you still applied after running around with Fitz . . . :shock:

One of the officers will get in contact when the servers are up Correa, thanks for the app :)
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » 19 May 2009, 08:50

I was a true gentle-dwarf.

Though it was rather amusing when I offered to help her - I blew away the mob she needed to kill in about 4 hits..she hadn't noticed I was 60.. :p

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#5 » 20 May 2009, 15:06

wow fitz... just wow... I'm speechless. (sorry for intruding on a lotro thread :lol: )
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Benidict
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#6 » 25 May 2009, 09:26

Accepted. 4 week trial ending 19 June.
Benidict L59 Hobbit Burglar Ashwyne L65 Human Minstrel Ashwald L27 Human Guardian Benuil L60 Elf Runekeeper
Benidict L37 Demonologist Ashwyne L54 Barbarian All Retired
Ashwyne L60 NElf Hunter Reeves L60 Human Priest Valorial L60 NElf Druid All Retired