A:Keiko

2. Age:
A:It is secret.

3. Location:
A:Tokyo, Japan

4. Usual Playtimes:
A:20:00-1:00 on weekdays(GMT+9)
Any time as possible on weekends

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:yes

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:I speak very poor English. But I will make an effort to speak English...maybe...
I can play LotRO, because I have some charactors at Japanese LotRO server. GRD(Lv50), HNT(Lv50), CPT(Lv50), MNS(Lv50), LRM(Lv31)...The LotRO of Japan is still book14 without Moria.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:Keithril

2. Class:
A:MNS

3. Level:
A:Lv32

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A:Tinker

3. Alt(s):
A:Keity(RNK)Lv28, Keichan(BUR)Lv18, Tetopuu(HNT)Lv12

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:The Knights of Gondor. That kinship will break because the leader don't have loged in long time and there is a few members.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:Please invite me and forgive my foolish English. I will try to a lot, and I want to enjoy playing a game!

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Re: Keithril - Lv32 MNS

Post#2 » 05 May 2009, 18:09

Welcome to SC Keithril. You'll be on trial for 4weeks from today, 3rd June sounds good. :mrgreen:
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine