Please state your
1. First Name:
4. Usual Playtimes:
A:2000gmt to 0800gmt (I am self employed, so it can vary a lot)
6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:I am a very friendly person, and tend towards RPing, but am happy to just be sociable too. I enjoy crafting with my characters, and tend to have skills beyond my ability to gather for my crafts.
About Your Characters
4. What trade skills does your character have?
A:Kallira, lvl 23 Hobbit Guardian Jeweller, Brigawen: Lvl 14 Elf Minstrel Cook, Skloim: Lvl 11 Dwarf Rune Master Scholar
5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:I was in a Guild in NWN, and lost interest in the world due to politics (world not guild), and subsequently stopped playing the game. In Lotro I haven't been in a guild.
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:I hope to gain some new friends and have someone other than my husband to adventure and hopefully RP with.
Being a friendly and helpful person, I think I have a lot to offer the guild, especially since I can arrange my work schedule (usually) to allow my participation of scheduled events.