Please state your

1. First Name:
A:Kathy

2. Age:
A:41

3. Location:
A:Perth

4. Usual Playtimes:
A:2000gmt to 0800gmt (I am self employed, so it can vary a lot)

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:No

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:I am a very friendly person, and tend towards RPing, but am happy to just be sociable too. I enjoy crafting with my characters, and tend to have skills beyond my ability to gather for my crafts.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:Rolawyn

2. Class:
A:Hunter

3. Level:
A:18

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A:Woodworker, Forester

3. Alt(s):
A:Kallira, lvl 23 Hobbit Guardian Jeweller, Brigawen: Lvl 14 Elf Minstrel Cook, Skloim: Lvl 11 Dwarf Rune Master Scholar

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:I was in a Guild in NWN, and lost interest in the world due to politics (world not guild), and subsequently stopped playing the game. In Lotro I haven't been in a guild.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:I hope to gain some new friends and have someone other than my husband to adventure and hopefully RP with.
Being a friendly and helpful person, I think I have a lot to offer the guild, especially since I can arrange my work schedule (usually) to allow my participation of scheduled events.

Nevyn
Keyboard Turner

Coenryth - 19 - Warder (Repost)

Post#2 » 04 May 2009, 21:37

Copied from incorrect forum account. Original post removed

About You

Please state your

1. First Name:
A: Nigel

2. Age:
A: 42

3. Location:
A: Perth West Australia

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: Some daytime and most evenings GMT +8

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: Not Yet

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Married self employed as a Draftsman, working from home with my wife as a boss hehe. LOTRO is my first MMO and I love the lore of the world. Have not set on a solid main character yet, after comming back to the game.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Coenryth

2. Class:
A: Warder

3. Level:
A: 19

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: MetalSmith / Tailor

3. Alt(s):
A:
Edhelriell - Human Female Captain level 38
Saelriell - Elf Female Hunter 19
Dwrili - Dwarf Male Guardian 12

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Guardians of the White Citadel with Edhelriell, left when it became to much politics and drama and the Leader packed up and left. It left my Captain sort of stranded but will take time to sort her out and her quests. NWN guilds on World fo Avlis also.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I hope to get some companions to talk with, adventure about the lands.
I also hope to be able to learn what it takes to become a good addition to a fellowship / raid with tactics and stratergy for each class.
I can provide a helpfull attitude from my characters and I like to RP at times. Fun and enjoying the game is the reason I am playing and I hope to be able to share that.

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Re: Coenryth - 19 - Warder (Repost)

Post#3 » 05 May 2009, 00:19

Thnx for the app, one of the officers will contact you and your missus for a chat in-game (when the servers are back up :) )
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: Coenryth - 19 - Warden / Rolawyn - 18 - Hunter [Joint App]

Post#4 » 05 May 2009, 18:30

Hey guys -- seems you're a husband and wife combo, I thought it easier to perform some deft sleight of hand and combine your apps.

Will have a chat to you in game tonight. :D
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Nevyn
Keyboard Turner

Post#5 » 05 May 2009, 19:39

I will be on with my main or an alt, got some char maintenace to do (make armour for one of my wifes characters)

Katika will most likley not be on as she is heading out tonight.

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post#6 » 07 May 2009, 16:52

Both accepted on 4 week trial (6th June 09)

Welcome to SC :)
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine