1. First Name:
A: Mark

2. Age:
A: Must I? Ok, 45

3. Location:
A: Newcastle NSW

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: Evenings (weekdays and weekends) 2-3 times/week

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Favourite meal I ate recently was home made garlic and chili mussels with Sapporo

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Gordini

2. Class:
A: Hunter

3. Level:
A: 30

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Armsman (Prospector Master Expert, Woodworker and Weap'smith Master Journeyman)

3. Alt(s):
A: None

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Currently in Knights of Gondor. Odd little guild with less than 20 members. I got invited after running Othrongroth in a PUG, Fellow sent me an invite so I said ok. The Guild founder is level 14 and seems to only play once a week. Highest levels in the Guild are a 32 and a pair of 30s (one of them me). :?

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: More folks on at my time of day that I can group with. Learn more about instances and team play. I'm pretty familiar with how the game works solo. Less grinding, more fun.
I'd like to be able to trade crafting mats, like scholar ingredients, precious metal, gems and hides in exchange for tools, crafted armour, jewellery and treated wood. I'm pretty obsessive about crafting, so if you have an alt that needs a weapon and I have the mats, I'll make it for you.

Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Gordini, 30 Hunter

Postby Fitz » 30 Apr 2009, 15:29

Welcome! One of the officers (well Oht at least) will be in touch with you shortly ingame to have a chat.

Good luck (and stay away from my ore nodes or I'll gut you like a pig k?)

<3 Fitz, Official LOTRO Troll

LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: Gordini, 30 Hunter

Postby nitrofenix » 30 Apr 2009, 22:25

Spoken to Gordini in-game.

Accepted on a trial basis -- assuming all goes well, you will be made a full member on 28th May.

Welcome to SC! :D
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot