Please state your
1. First Name:
A:43 (very old)
4. Usual Playtimes:
6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:Very generous team player ( I think)
Love playing this game-it is so awfully addictive
About Your Characters
4. What trade skills does your character have?
5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:I started playing this game just for the solo content, but have found fellowship play ( the good groups , that is) to be brilliant fun. Finding good pick up groups is dificult though, so I'm keen to find a kinship for fellowing.
I also really like the idea of in kin auctioning-you pick up so much stuff that could be useful for others in your travels
And as a lore master, i'm even happy to be a part-time battery.
Post here to apply to join the Southern Cross LOTRO Chapter
Moderator: LOTRO Officers
2 posts • Page 1 of 1