1. First Name:
A: Matt

2. Age:
A: 28

3. Location:
A: Sydney

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: Most nights after 6pm

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: Not well but I have had dealings with Spoticus in WAR through the alliance with Black Ork Down.

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Originally played LOTRO at launch but stopped due to having not enough time to play. Thought I would try it out again now and see what's new, I was in SC briefly at that time but I doubt anyone would remember me as I wasn't in the guild for long before leaving the game.

Have just recently quit playing WAR after being co-founder of what was briefly the rather successful guild Black Ork Down, unfortunately due to the problems with the game most of us cancelled our subs and the guild disbanded but my time with the guild certainly gave me an appreciation for how much effort the guild leader and officers go through trying to keep everyone happy.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Immowyn (my highest level but probably will end up being an alt as I am preferring the guardian at the moment)

2. Class:
A: Burglar

3. Level:
A: 17

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A:

3. Alt(s):
A: Emerwyn - Guardian, Imwynn - Rune - keeper

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: As mentioned previously I was in SC but left due to leaving the game not long after launch.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I am looking for a group of people who are on during aussie peak that I can quest with and muck around in chat with. I probably wont be able to end up as a hardcore raider due to real life but I certainly hope to be able to join in at least one event a week.

I am also hoping to find a group of people that dont mind helping out with my generally noobish questions since I am basically starting from scratch after such a long hiatus from the game. I have rerolled all my characters so that I can relearn the playstyles but know that I have a long way to go before mastering any of the classes.

edit: almost forgot. What I will bring to the guild is a player who is loyal, willing to join in and help out when able, and experienced in MMO's having played UO for 2 years, DAOC for around a year and a half, WOW for 3 years, then AOC and WAR for the short periods of time before their communities started to die. I tend to research my characters and theorycraft a bit to try and find the best ways to play them. In the interest of finding the best methods I am always open to suggestion from those who are more experienced than me and always willing to try something different.
Last edited by zepthiir on 01 Apr 2009, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: Immowyn - Burglar/Guardian

Post#2 » 01 Apr 2009, 07:52

G'day Immo, thanks for putting in an app.

An officer will contact you in-game shortly for a quick chat. :)
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#3 » 01 Apr 2009, 17:48

Hey Immowynn...I think I do vaguely remember you lol.

Anyways, I tried adding your mains name to my friends list and it tells me you don't exist. You're a figment of my imagination!

I'll add your alts and hopefully we can catch up with you soon.

All ur tim tamz are belong to me! 'Cept the caramel ones.
LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post#4 » 18 Apr 2009, 11:02

Looks like we've got Emerwyn in the kin already, but haven't seen you log on to start your trial!

Belated welcome to SC! We look forward to starting your trial period when you return. :)
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot