A:
Scott
2. Age:
A:33

3. Location:
A:Canberra Australia

4. Usual Playtimes:
A:8pm till 10pm a few nights a week.

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:No

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:I'm a life time subscriber, I've played on and off the whole time and don't have any level 50's :( But I still enjoy playing the game.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A:Zamire

2. Class:
A:Warden

3. Level:
A:17

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A:Explorer

3. Alt(s):
A:Zammy 36 Guardian. Zamore 30 ish minstral (can't remember exact level)

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:The order of the lost Silma (spelling?) Left because no one played in Australian times.

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:General chatter in Kin, help people out and to have people who play in the same timezone as me. I see plenty of SC members running around most night. Most of all to just enjoy the game :)

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Re: Zamire, 17 Warden

Post by Aelwen » 24 Mar 2009, 13:35

Hi Zamire :) Thanks for your app. One of us officer types will contact you in game to have a bit of a chat and stuff.

Catch up with you soon :)

All ur tim tamz are belong to me! 'Cept the caramel ones.
LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

Zammy
Keyboard Turner

Post by Zammy » 26 Mar 2009, 12:18

Been on about 8ish the last 2 nights but no one contacted me.
Won't be on till sunday night now (heading to Sydney for the weekend) So hopefully chat to someone then! :)

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post by nitrofenix » 26 Mar 2009, 13:46

Guys, recruitment threads are for discussion of recruiting only, any rubbish or spammy posts from now on will be deleted.
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post by Aelwen » 26 Mar 2009, 13:57

Hey Zammy,

Unfortunately I literally logged on 30 secs before the servers went down on Tuesday cos I had to work late. I did look for you last night but didn't see you online - I logged on later than I usually do though as I'd gone to the movies so I may have missed you? Either that or I've had a blonde moment and mistyped your name in friends list - which is entirely possible given the chaos this week has been! I'll double check it tonight.

I'll look for you again on Sunday and hope to catch up with you then!

All ur tim tamz are belong to me! 'Cept the caramel ones.
LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post by nitrofenix » 18 Apr 2009, 11:01

G'day Zamire -- have had you on friends list for a while but haven't seen you log on.

Let us know if you're playing a different alt and we can arrange to have a chat in-game. :)
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot