1. First Name:
A:James

2. Age:
A:16

3. Location:
A: New Zealand (Ahhh so peaceful...)

4. Usual Playtimes:
A: 2 hours usually starting around at 5pm GMT+12

6. Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: Hmmmm...... Um..... I think Captain Planet was once in Southern Cross IRL? (Obviously the answer would be no ;/)

7. Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Darn! Now I gotta share my information so people can stalk me :shock: . I'm a novice player that has touched WoW, UO, EQ, WAR, and GW and surprisinly fail at every game I have played (obviously not otherwise I would be staring at the screen and scream like the angry german kid "oh wut dus tis button do? omgah the button juz made mi sky rocket off tha cliff NOOOOO!!!!111wanwanwan")
I've went in the end game of about all of them except WAR (due to me not having enough interest of the game) and have to say, its not very interesting doing the same thing everyday (cough cough WoW dailies and 1 night clearing of 25 naxx runs) so I was like "Hmmm a relaxing game that has some interesting features.....) and bam. I've played LOTRO before MoM, only got so far as 24 levels of my hobbit burglar (yes I chose hobbit burglar to steal more food :lol: ) then I quit the game, uninstalled it due to my computer having a crappy graphics card (too long ago to remember what it was) but now, I have a brand new computer that can actually run the game at medium spec instead of 2 FPS at low spec. So I hope I can actually enjoy the game more than I ever did before.

About Your Characters

1. Name:
A: Falahmir

2. Class:
A: Warden

3. Level:
A: 11

4. What trade skills does your character have?
A: Prospector, Forester and Tailor

3. Alt(s):
A: None (Well I'm still a noob >.<)

5. What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: None just started yesterday

Other Stuff
2. What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I hope to make friendships within Southern Cross so I can make my experiences of LOTRO more enjoyable and hopefully I can express my random humour in Southern Cross.

THE END. Thank you for reading this application, now may you please break your keyboard by spilling coffee all over it (I see you have been very bored reading this.. hmm....)

PS. (I am on free trial due to just coming back playing, I don't think I can join kinships when I'm on trial, but I do hope to get a digital upgrade soon, ($95 for complete edition and subscription here in NZ >.< about 1.9 US = 1 NZ

Benidict
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Re: Falahmir 11 Warden

Post#2 » 03 Feb 2009, 10:14

Just a clarification about playing times:
2 hours usually starting around at 5pm GMT+12

There may not be many people on at this time of day as a lot of the kin are based in Australia (prob at work) and of us Kiwi's many will barely be home from work, would that be an issue?

Are you looking to join the kin to do end game content or on a more socail basis? I ask this as most of the organised instance runs start at ~7:30pm AEST or later on week nights to cater to the bulk of our members, and this would not fit in well with your schedule.
Benidict L59 Hobbit Burglar Ashwyne L65 Human Minstrel Ashwald L27 Human Guardian Benuil L60 Elf Runekeeper
Benidict L37 Demonologist Ashwyne L54 Barbarian All Retired
Ashwyne L60 NElf Hunter Reeves L60 Human Priest Valorial L60 NElf Druid All Retired

folken
Keyboard Turner

Post#3 » 03 Feb 2009, 12:51

Yes I am interested in doing end-game content and it will be no problem for me with the kinship's time schedule as I can go up for about as late as 1 AM GMT+ 10 (3AM GMT+12)
on weekdays.

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#4 » 24 Mar 2009, 14:00

I've been keeping an eye out but I haven't seen Falahmir in game for quite awhile so we haven't been able to follow up on this application.

Fal, when you get back in game, shoot as a tell or update here and we'll catch up with you.

All ur tim tamz are belong to me! 'Cept the caramel ones.
LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

folken
Keyboard Turner

Post#5 » 07 Apr 2009, 13:25

Hello, I'm back and sorry for not telling you all about it as I was to go to my homeland to see my grand mother in a critical condition for a month, I was busy the entire week getting ready to go on a flight. Luckily when I arrived she was still ok, but not better nonetheless. I spent the rest of my month visiting my relatives and exploring my homeland since it's been like two years since I was there.

I have created a man champion called Falanordalah and got him to level 9 (or Falanordahlah I have forgot since I only had one day of the welcome back weekend) and I wish to join the guild with him instead of my warden (since my warden was on a trial account and I should be upgrading my main account in a few weeks or so) I hope you don't mind him joining on a raiding basis, or a social basis since I'm sure all those spots are filled.

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Re: ACCEPTED: Falanordalah 26 Champ / Falahmir 11 Warden

Post#6 » 13 Apr 2009, 22:12

Application accepted -- you're on trial for 4 weeks until May 11. :)

Welcome to SC!
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot