Scroll of Resurrection

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about World of Warcraft

Moderator: WoW Officers

Hansom
The Patient
The Patient

Scroll of Resurrection

Post#1 » 17 May 2010, 18:43

First off, thanks very much for the invite back to the guild.
I can't track down my installation cd's for wow and tbc so I'm currently downloading the game again (and paying for new cd keys zzz). I'm not sure how this will affect my ability to receive a scroll of resurrection, but if you want a free month please send me the scroll. The email my game was first registered to was dropped_as_a_baby@hotmail.com . If that doesn't work try patrick.badman@live.com.au . If you require anymore information please message me.

Thanks,

~Hansom

Hansom
The Patient
The Patient

Re: Scroll of Resurrection

Post#2 » 18 May 2010, 09:02

Since I lost my keys I had to pay and download for new ones, which made me ineligible for the scroll. Sorry for the inconvenience xD. Just waiting on a reply from a GM on how to access my old account, hopefully it should be all sorted soon.

~Hansom

Maedhlyn
Epic!
Epic!

Post#3 » 18 May 2010, 16:26

Can't you just log in with your old account to download the game? Or copy the game from someone?

Or if you were going to pay for new cd keys you should have got someone to 'Recruit a Friend'
Sig.

Hansom
The Patient
The Patient

Post#4 » 18 May 2010, 23:26

Yeah I realise that now. Big f-up on my part. I rang up the billing department today and they said my account was hacked about a year ago, so I'll be waiting a week for that account to be fixed up. They had it on file as a burning crusade account, so essentially I wasted $100US on classic, tbc, and upgrading wrath to my new account instead of my old one which is only just available. Now I have to spend another 40 on upgrading to wrath on my original account, or transferring my main to my new account for $25. Plus game time.

~Hansom

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#5 » 19 May 2010, 10:28

lol ><
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Hansom
The Patient
The Patient

Post#6 » 19 May 2010, 17:24

Good news! I emailed the support staff guy who helped me earlier, and long story short if anyone wants to "recruit a friend" me, send me an email (:

"Get your friend to create a recruit a friend and send you an email. Do not do anything else with it.
Send me the battle.net log in email of your friend and I will retro link it for you." - Nice support man.

I would prefer it if you were intending to level a toon with me, as we get 3x the xp, you don't have to play it often, I will eventually be transferring my mage over once I am able, so my new character will become an alt. Otherwise, feel free to email me. Please get back to me soon (if anyone reads this please relay it to anyone in game)

Send me the "recruit a friend" email to "patrick.badman@live.com.au" (battle.net email).
Benefits of the RAF promotion: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article. ... leId=20588

Thanks!

~Hansom

MJ
WoW Officer
WoW Officer

Post#7 » 20 May 2010, 10:17

i called it!
ImageImage

Hansom
The Patient
The Patient

Post#8 » 20 May 2010, 11:33

All yours MJ (: I just need you to pm me or email me your battle.net log in email so I can forward it to the blizz staff.

~Hansom

Maedhlyn
Epic!
Epic!

Post#9 » 20 May 2010, 16:52

Don't you already have a level 80 of everything MJ? :P
Sig.

Selphie
Epic!
Epic!

Post#10 » 20 May 2010, 23:55

Doh :( wtb tifa to 60

Dankyn
The Lightbringer
The Lightbringer

Post#11 » 21 May 2010, 01:39

Maedhlyn wrote:Don't you already have a level 80 of everything MJ? :P

but what if one gets deleted by his kids?
WoW = dankyn
steam id = pert
SC2 NA server = swissfeta 143
BA = pert11

Return to “WoW General Discussion”